As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Who does not loves autumn? It’s the loveliest season of all. But when most of us are mesmerized by the magical beauty of Mother Nature, many people are raving annoyed because of massive piles of leaves in their garden and backyard. So, if you are one of them, you need to read best leaf blower vacuum mulcher reviews in this post.
If you are one of them and want to clean up your garden without much trouble, there is a useful tool in the market for the job.
A leaf blower vacuum mulcher can help you to a great extent in clearing up all the leaves and debris by vacuuming and then cutting or squashing them up into smaller piles. This creates a mulch that you can comfortably dispose of, or you can use it as a compost for your lawn.
Last update on 2021-01-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Before we discuss further this handy equipment, let’s talk about the types of leaf blower vacuum mulcher followed by other useful details.
Types Of Garden Vacuums & Leaf Blowers
Leaf blower vacuum mulcher is available in several sizes and types. When you head out to purchase a leaf blower, it is essential that you know about these types. They include:
These are not powerful blowers. Their CFM rating is 200 or lower. These are electric, cordless, or petrol powered units, and you can use it for small areas such as driveways, decks, and patios. They are handy for light debris such as grass clippings.
LIGHT DUTY BLOWERS
CFM ratings of Light-duty leaf blowers is between 200 and 400. These can be petrol or electric powered devices. Like sweepers, these are also suitable for light cleaning tasks such as removing leaves from small areas. They are more potent than sweepers, but you cannot use them to clear large yards.
MEDIUM TO HEAVY DUTY
They have ratings of 400 and 500 CFM. Usually, medium to heavy-duty leaf blowers is petrol-powered units and perfect for large areas up to one acre. They are suitable to use for commercial properties and yards with many trees. Although these blowers are extremely powerful, you cannot use them for an extended time due to their heavyweight.
Professional leaf blowers feature CFM ratings of 500 and above. These units have petrol-powered engines, and they feature backpack design. These vacuum blowers are the best for commercial purposes because of their power. These are noisy units and not suitable for home use. Their efficiency is higher, but these are heavy.
Best Leaf Blower Vacuum Mulcher Reviews
VonHaus 3-in-1 Leaf Blower, Garden Vacuum & Mulcher
- The 3000W VonHaus Leaf Blower is perfect for lawns, patios, and driveways, and more.
- It comes with a forceful 3000W motor to blow away all types of garden waste.
- The unit features a zipped 35-liter collection bag with a shredding ratio of 10:1.
- The flow rate of the unit is impressive, and you can clean your garden in no time.
- For your convenience, it comes with one shoulder strap and wheels.
- It features a 10m power cable and a thermal cut-out safety function.
- Backed by a 2 Years Warranty from makers.
The VonHaus 3-in-1 Leaf Blower, Garden Vacuum & Mulcher is the finest option on the market – hands down! VonHaus is a reputable brand and the most reliable one due to their quality and wide range of power tools.
Whether you want to vacuum, blow, or mulch the piles of leaves and other waste, this easy to use device can do it all. The unit is not too heavy, and you can use it for a longer time; hence, it will not cause pain in your wrists, as many other units do.
Additionally, this VonHaus 3-in-1 Leaf Blower comes with a super-powerful 3000W motor, making the heavier tasks a breeze. Due to this immense power, you can clear up your lawn in no time.
The unit includes a collection bag of 35 liters, and it allows you to break up the garden waste into small pieces so that you can dispose of it easily.
Overall, we are highly impressed with this unit, and if you are looking for a reliable garden vacuum blower that is functional and affordable, then the VonHaus 3-in-1 Leaf Blower, Garden Vacuum & Mulcher is your safest bet.
- Affordable unit on the market.
- It features an ergonomic design and comfortable handle grip.
- It comes with wheels for better movability and ease of use.
- There are 2 Tubes in the pack (narrow and wide)
- 2 Year warranty by makers.
- Changing from the blow feature to the vacuum feature is complicated.
- Works by the cord.
TIMBERPRO PETROL-POWERED BLOWER VAC, MULCHER SHREDDER, LEAF BLOWER
- It is a 26cc Petrol Powered Blower and Vacuum.
- The unit is 3 in 1. It can work as a vacuum, blower, and Mulcher/Shredder.
- It features 140mph Air Speed.
- 26cc power engine with easy to start mechanism.
- The unit is simple to assemble.
- It comes with a large collection bag with Shoulder Strap (45 liters)
- Ideal for both commercial uses and residential uses.
- 2 Year Warranty offers peace of mind.
The TIMBERPRO 3-in-1 Petrol Vacuum Blower and Mulcher is an extremely dominant tool that you can use for professional purposes. It is a perfect tool for vast spaces. The tool features a 26cc engine, and it comes with all the features and functions that you will need to clear massive piles of leaves.
The TIMBERPRO leaf blower is a user-friendly tool that you can operate efficiently. The functions are simple, and you can change them with the flick of a switch. The unit’s engine is a single-cylinder, 2-stroke, air-cooled engine that allows you to work on the things in no time.
The unit’s mulching system is also reliable and features a shredding rate of 10:1. To make things much easier, it comes with a 45-liter collection bag.
As it features the petrol engine, it means the unit is fully portable. This makes it ideal for large and open spaces. The unit weighs about 4.5kg; hence you can carry it comfortably without any pain in your back.
Lastly, the unit is expertly designed and includes high-quality components at a reasonable price point.
- A powerful engine motor works efficiently in large areas.
- Features a large fuel tank, and fuel consumption is lower than the others.
- Very comfortable grip.
- The backpack design makes it highly portable.
Fuel mixing is needed in this unit.
Q Garden QGBV2500 Leaf Blower Vacuum Review
- 2500 watt electric motor is more than enough for home uses and sufficient for commercial uses.
- You will get three functions in the unit. These are a blow, vacuum, and shred.
- The unit’s mulching ratio is better at 10:1.
- It comes with a 45-liter capacity bag with a shoulder strap.
- Ten meters cable is included in the pack.
The Q Garden QGBV2500 is among of the best garden vacuums blower on the market. The unit offers excellent performance, it is light-weight, and the price to quality ratio is much higher than the others.
The unit comes with a 2500 watt motor (more than enough for various users), it weighs around 4.2kg, which is the lightest of all vacuums and leaf blowers, and it’s the most affordable one in our list.
You will find a handy shoulder strap on this garden vacuum blower and mulcher that ensures smooth handling gives you full control of the unit when you’re using it. According to the consumer reports, you can use it for about an hour without changing the hands.
Another worthy thing in this unit is that it comes with a 45-liter collection bag, which is more than enough for all small and medium-sized lawns. As it comes with 2500 watt electric motor, so you can clear your garden in no time. The mulching ratio is also nice up to 10:1.
Overall, you won’t regret your decision to purchase this unit, and it’s the best vacuum leaf blower mulcher for medium-sized lawns and gardens.
- The unit is three in one. Use it as a blower, mulcher, or vacuum.
- Light-weight leaf blower.
- It offers excellent value for your money.
- It comes with comfortable shoulder straps.
- The collection bag’s capacity is better.
- Simple to use.
- Highly durable construction.
- Limited range due to the cable.
- Not that useful for wet leaves.
BOSCH ALB 18 LI CORDLESS LEAF BLOWER
- The device comes with an 18 V 2.0 Ah lithium-ion battery.
- There is no memory effect, no self-discharge, and it comes ready to use.
- It can work for up to 14 minutes on a full charge.
- Blowing speed is high up to 210 km/h; easily sweep away dry leaves and other debris.
- For compact storage, it comes with a removable blower tube.
- As the unit is extremely light-weight, you can use it for a long time.
Here comes a cordless leaf blower on our list. This Bosch ALB cordless leaf blower is an efficient tool for the users looking for a professional leaf blower to complete the task. The Bosch ALB 18 Cordless Lithium-Ion Leaf Blower comes with many remarkable features and functions that professional users and big garden owners will find extremely useful.
It comes with a highly durable lithium-ion battery and comes ready to use. When it is fully charged, it will work for 14 minutes hence; offering you enough time to complete most cleaning tasks. And after completing the job put in on the charge, it will be charged quickly.
This is the best cordless vacuum leaf blower that is highly portable and light in weight. To be precise, the unit weight around 1.8kg. Due to this light weight, you can complete long and hefty tasks comfortably without any strain and pain on your spine and shoulders.
Moreover, the unit features a soft-grip handle and ergonomic design that adds to the comfort and convenience. Lastly, you will not have any issues in finding additional parts such as batteries, etc. That makes it a versatile and flexible tool.
- The airspeed is excellent.
- The unit is extremely light-weight and compact.
- It comes with handy accessories.
- Easy to use.
- You will also get a battery and a durable charger.
- The battery is suitable to use with other Bosch equipment.
- Not the best choice for new users.
- Too much noisy.
- It has a 4-stroke engine that emits less smoke and is safe for the environment.
- The unit has efficient fuel consumption.
- For smooth working and start, it features a mechanical decompression system.
- For simple storage, it comes with a two-part blower tube.
- Overall the unit features a compact and light-weight design.
- This petrol-powered leaf blower and vacuum by Makita is suitable for large backyards, lawns, and gardens.
Fuel Type: Unleaded
The unit is functional, practical, and simple to use. This Makita BHX2501 leaf blower and vacuum feature two modes – blower and vacuum. It can collect all massive piles of leaves and other garden waste comfortably.
The 4-stroke engine is powerful, and fuel consumption is also efficient. Another thing that many people will like in this unit is that when the unit is working, smoke and noise is less than the others. It is excellent if you are concerned about the environment’s health.
Overall, the unit is light-weight and weighs around 4.4kg. This unit is highly portable and perfect for small spaces like garden sheds and garages. The ergonomic grip is soft and firm. That makes the handling simple, and you can use it for long hours without any problem.
All said and done, the Makita BHX2501 is a top-rated leaf blower, and vacuum is ideal for professional landscapers, groundskeepers, and homeowners with large lawns and gardens.
- The engine is powerful and features a mechanical decompression system.
- You can convert the vacuum attachment into a petrol leaf blower.
- Light-weight vacuum and blower.
- Airspeed is higher.
- As it comes with a vapor lock, so it will shut down automatically when used for an extended period.
Can I Use a Leaf Vacuum Blower On Gravel?
Dry leaves are much lighter than the gravel; a leaf vacuum can blow them easily. However, we will advise you to use it on the lowest airspeed and check if the gravel remains on its place and then complete the vacuuming process.
Which is the best Battery or Petrol powered engines?
Mostly, it depends on your garden size, terrain, and of course, budget. Here we will advise you to always go for a high-quality leaf vacuum blower mulcher as it will deliver blistering performance, regardless of the fuel type.
Can I Use a Leaf Vacuum on Wet Leaves?
Yes, but not all units are safe to use on wet leaves. For this purpose, check the product description and manufactures instructions.
Can I Bag Wet Leaves?
Wet leaves are more heavier than the dry leaves and acquire more space in a bag. This is the main reason why we recommend you to let them dry before using a leaf blower. Similarly, be cautious while raking wet leaves manually, because they are slippers and can cause injuries.
Leaf blower vacuum mulcher is an efficient tool that you can use to collect and dispose of leaves and other waste from your yard and garden area. These units are available in different sizes, work by using various power sources, and have different features. So, you can find the right one as per your particular needs. But keep in mind that always opt for a reputable one. It is the investment that will serve you for many years.
We hope that these Best leaf blower vacuum mulcher reviews will help you determine what type of leaf blower you need for your garden, and by getting the one, you can do the job more quickly and efficiently.
Bedding plays an extremely vital role in determining the quality of sleep and comfort one has in their life. A mattress inextricably is one of the key components of the bedroom. Buying a new mattress...
A perfect riding experience is one that is extremely comfortable and pleasant. This means that you not only need quality bike equipment, but also quality footwear. Honestly, your footwear has a huge...