As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Porta Potti’s are your way to a comfortable and peaceful camping experience. You no longer have to dig holes in the wild whenever you need to relieve yourself or run hundreds of meters to reach the campground toilets. So to solve this problem for you we have done some research to find out best porta potti for camping and here are our recommendations:
Best Porta Potti for Camping
Following is a list of our favorite porta pottis:
The Thetford Porta Potti 565E is an amazing option to opt for. It comes with a huge capacity which means you want to have to dump it as often which makes camping trips trouble-free.
- The wastewater tank can hold up to 5.5 gallons while the freshwater tank holds 4 gallons.
- It comes with an electrically powered flush that transfers wastewater to a separate tank where it is stored for disposal.
- Six AA batteries are required to provide powerful flushing.
- You can flush up to 56 times without needing to empty the wastewater tank.
- The rotating pour-out spout eliminates the risk of backsplashes and makes it super easy for you to empty the tank.
- There is a toilet roll holder at the toilet’s base which makes it more convenient.
- The wastewater tank has a sealed valve that prevents odors from leaking. Now you can enjoy an odorless camping experience!
- It also comes with a flush water tank display that lets you know when it is time to empty the porta potti and prevents leakage due to overflow.
- It weighs only 13 pounds which makes it super easy to carry around.
- Like most at home toilets, it has a height of 17.5 inches to make you feel right at home!
- It can support a maximum weight of 350 pounds which is perfect for most people.
- Additionally, the ergonomic carrying handle makes it so much more convenient to move around.
The Alpcour Portable Toilet is perfect for individuals of all weights as it is quite sturdy and can support maximum weight. Apart from its strength, it has several other features which makes it among the best porta pottis which are listed below.
- It has a pretty decent storage capacity; a 5.3 gallon wastewater tank and a 3.2 clean water tank.
- Its piston pump flusher provides quick and efficient cleaning that doesn’t require any external water source or plumbing.
- You can flush more than 50 times before the wastewater tank fills up completely.
- Its rotating spout lets you empty the porta potti easily.
- It has a level indicator to show you when the porta potti is full and about to overflow.
- By attaching the sprayer to the water tank, you can conveniently wash the Toilet after you use it each time.
- It has a height of 14.8 inches.
- The weight of this portable porta potti is 11 pounds.
- It can support people bulky people weighing as much as 440 pounds.
- It comes with a convenient storage case so you can easily carry your porta potti from place to place. Alternatively, it has two built-in handles that you can use to carry it around.
The SereneLife SLCATL320 Outdoor Portable Toilet is another great pick which offers a wide variety of features that makes it among the top four porta pottis for camping.
- It can store up to 5.3 gallons of wastewater and 3.2 gallons of fresh water.
- The piston pump doesn’t require any batteries to operate and is super easy to use.
- It offers as many as 50 flushes before needing to be emptied.
- It is resistant to corrosion as it is made up of highly durable material.
- The SereneLife Portable Toilet is equipped with a double-sealed drain that eliminates the risk of any leakage and odor.
- The rotating pour spout makes this porta potty splash-free and easy to empty.
- There is also a small level indicator that informs you of when to empty it.
- It weighs only 11.25 pounds.
- It is 16.9 inches high just like most home toilets. This gives you an of kind home experience.
- The maximum weight this porta Potti can support is 250 pounds.
- It comes with a portable toilet bag for storage purposes which makes it super easy to carry around with you.
Our most budget friendly option, the Camco Portable Toilet offers a great pros at a cheaper price.
- The storage capacity of the wastewater tank is 5.3 gallons while the freshwater storage capacity is 2.5 gallons.
- It has a bellow type flush to get rid of the waste and replace it with clean fresh water.
- The odor and watertight seal make it odorless and leak proof.
- It has side latches to keep the flush tank attached to the waste tank securely during transport.
- It weighs only 10.5 pounds.
- The height of this porta Potti is quite comfortable; it stands at 16.3 inches which is just a little lower than most home toilets but they are still pretty comfortable.
- It can support a maximum weight of 330 pounds.
Out of all these porta potti’s, our favorite is the Thetford Porta Potti 565E. It’s affordable, compact and super easy to maintain with a large storage capacity! We definitely recommend getting this porta potti to enjoy an extremely comfortable camping experience.