As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Camping is one of the best outdoor activities that allow you to be at one with nature. It’s a perfect way to leave behind all your troubles and de-stress for a while. However, the only issue is the unbearable summer heat and being unable to contact someone in cases of emergency due to dead phones. But what if we told you that there is a way to charge your phone, power an electric fan and enjoy chilled drinks straight from a mini-fridge? The answer to all your camping troubles is the best Portable Power Station for camping.
They are mini-sized generators that are battery-powered. They actually have a variety of different outlets including USB ports for charging phones and standard 120V outlets for powering home appliances like toasters, irons, mini-fridges, etc.
These powerful, portable and compact devices are just what you need to make sure you have the best camping experience ever!
|Goal Zero Yeti 3000||78lbs||3000 Wh||10|
|ECOFLOW Delta 1300||31 lbs||1300 Wh||13|
|Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 1000||22 lbs||1000 Wh||8|
|Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 250||6.6 lbs||250 Wh||4|
Best Portable Power Station for Camping
Mentioned below are a few of the best portable power stations available in the market:
The Goal Zero Yeti 3000 Portable Power Station is one of the most powerful power stations available and can power up to 10 devices at one time!
- It provides up to 3000 Watt-Hours of power which is sufficient for a few days of camping.
- It is gasoline free (zero fumes) and noise free and therefore poses no health hazard.
- It runs on rechargeable lithium batteries that can be easily charged at home within a few hours. Alternatively, you can also charge them using solar panels (sold separately) or through a car charging cable.
- By downloading and connecting to the Goal Zero Yeti App, you can control the power station with your phone. You can turn ports on or off, check battery levels and update firmware using the app.
- It comes with a pre-installed mobility kit that has a telescoping handle and wheels.
- It has a total of 10 ports including a 3000W AC outlet, 60 W USB-C ports, USB 2.4 a ports and 12 V car and power pole ports.
- It weighs 78 pounds which makes it slightly heavier than other portable power stations.
If your want something that is a little lighter than the Goal Zero Yeti 3000 Portable Power Station but provides sufficient power to most of your devices, the ECOFLOW Delta 1300 Portable Power Station is the perfect choice.
- Ovens, coffee machines, mini fridges, whatever you want, the ECOFLOW Delta 1300 Portable Power Station will power it for you.
- Forgot to charge your power station overnight? Well, don’t worry because the ECOFLOW Delta 1300 Portable Power Station only takes 96 minutes to charge up to 100%!
- It can be charged using the AC cable that comes along with it and charges 10 times faster than other portable power stations.
- You can also pair it up the Eco Flow Solar Panel to charge it completely in 4 hours or use a car port to charge it fully within 4 hours.
- The ECOFLOW Delta 1300 Portable Power Station can power up to 13 devices at once! It has 6 AC outlets, 2 USB-C ports, 4 USB-A ports and one car port.
- It comes with an automatic high/low temperature protection that prevents it from overheating.
- It also comes with an overload protection button that pops out in the rare event that your device gets too much current.
- Although highly unlikely, if you do end up damaging your power station, EcoFlow offers a 2 year warranty so you can always just exchange it for a new one.
- It is highly compact and weighs only 31 pounds which makes it super easy for you to pack into your suitcase and take it up to your camping tent.
The Jackery Portable Power Station is another amazing option that you should opt for if you are looking for something that has a huge capacity despite being lightweight.
- It has a 1000 watt hour capacity that can charge 100 phones to 100 percent without running out of battery. You can also it to power a portable cooling fan in summers or a heater in winters.
- It can also power an electric grill for an hour so you can enjoy some delicious freshly hunted grilled meat on your camping trip.
- This portable power station has a rechargeable lithium battery that produces no toxic compounds and no noise.
- It has 3 standard AC outlets, 2 USB-C ports and 1 Quick Charge 3.0 port (to rapidly charge your electronic devices).
- The Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 1000 can be charged using solar energy. You will need to buy the SolarSaga 100W solar panels for this purpose. If you get two of these panels, you can recharge your Portable Power station from 0 to 100% in only 8 hours!
- Alternatively, you can also charge your power station using an AC outlet which will take approximately 7 hours.
- Not only this, but you can use the car cable that comes with the power station to charge it fully in approximately 14 hours.
- It weighs only 22 lbs.
For those of you who do not want to invest too much money in a portable power stations, the Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 240 is the perfect choice. It provides just enough energy to power your cell phones and a few small appliances while being on the cheaper side of the spectrum.
- It has a 240 watt-hour capacity that can power laptops, mini coolers and small gadgets.
- It has a single AC outlet, 2 USB-A ports and 1 DC carport.
- By pairing it up with the Solar Saga solar panels, you can use solar energy to charge it fully very fast.
- You can also use the car cable that comes along with the Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 240 to charge it or simply use an AC socket.
- It weighs only 6.6 pounds and can easily fit into a handbag.
Each of the portable power stations mentioned above has its own set of pros but our favorite has to be the ECOFLOW Delta 1300 Portable Power Station. Its small size and huge capacity make it the perfect camping companion. Plus the two-year warranty just makes us love this product twice as much.
Out for camping? Want to buy the best porta potti for camping? Check Out our recommendations for some top class portable potty you can buy online.
Are you looking to buy one of the best gravel bikes under 3000? Check our recommendations for getting a top quality gravel bike at really affordable prices.